Consider for a moment the purpose of bed linen; simply put, it exists solely to facilitate rest, relaxation, and rejuvenation, it should be an aid in the dream-like transportation from "here" to "there". While many bed linen companies boast thread count as a measure of quality, Comphy is focused on the Raison d’Etre; the touch, the feel, and the experience of serenity that you will come to treasure night after peaceful night. To this end, Comphy has married the extremely high standards of the luxury spa industry with the traditional specifications of domestic bed sizes, thus producing the spa experience at home. These sheets are constructed from our industry-proven, engineered, incredibly fine micro fiber. The Comphy at home line of sheets is truly unique, remarkably soft and with its enveloping fabric and supple hand you’ll know what it is to be cuddled; be at one with your surroundings; and, unable to distinguish the physical from the ethereal.
Comphy Sheets Return Policy
Benefits & Features
- Looks and feels like 100% cotton.
- Performance fabric assures breathability and comfort
- Eco-friendly micro-fiber is 100% recyclable.
- Dries quickly.
- Does not require ironing.
- Treated for stain release.
- Highly recommended for people with sensitive skin.
- Extra fine weave protects against dust mite allergens.
- 18" deep pockets fit newer pillow top mattresses.
- Set incluedes one fitted, one flat and two pillowcases.
- Recent literature reports performance fabric as the current trend in bed linens. In fact, 19 out of 25 home bed sheets introduced to the market this year contained some form of improved fiber, chemical application, or weaving technology.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the thread count? Silks and engineered fabrics do not use thread count as a measure. Thread count is a tool developed by the cotton industry to help consumers evaluate sheets. Linen industry leaders, government agencies and retailers are recommending abandoning thread count and in its stead suggesting we should judge sheets by how they feel.
- Does it breathe? Yes. Our fabric and other performance fabrics are woven in such a way to allow air to move freely through it.
- What is performance fabric? A fabric that provides functional qualities to the consumer, such as moisture management, antimicrobial and allergen protection.
- Will I sweat? No. Poly microfiber is the fabric of choice for every athletic team and outdoor wear companies such as Patagonia.
- Will stains come out? We treat our fabric with a stain release process manufactured by one of the world's largest manufactures.
- What type of detergent should be used to get rid of stains? The sheets are pre-treated to release stains, however if there is a stubborn stain then we recommend to use Spray 'n Wash or Shout.
- What is the filling in the quilted blanket? This too is a microfiber, insuring durability and is non-allergenic.
- What sizes are available? King, Eastern King and Queen. Soon we will also have twin size and twin extra long; the later for college dormitory beds.
- Can we buy extra pillowcases? We offer additional pillow cases in Regular size, Queen and King size.
- Are the products available online? No; Comphy at Home is available at resorts and spas.
- Where are the products made? Our fabric is woven and sewn by a small family run business in China.
- Is there a waranty? Each product is guaranteed for 300 washes.
- What makes this sheet so special? These sheets have been designed to improve your sleeping experience. Countless customers report that they indeed sleep better when sleeping on Comphy sheets.
The Comphy at Home line is available in seven pleasing shades: Pure White, Soft Cream, Silver Blue, Lavender, Charcoal, Green Tea and rich Chocolate.